I’ve gone down an web rabbit gap just lately discovered about licensed content material in relation to running a blog for e-commerce. Under is a abstract of what I’ve found—would love to start out a dialogue round it!
As everyone knows, constructing a group round your retailer and your product is necessary for development. That’s manner of us will purchase from YOU versus the a competitor (or the most important one in every of all: Amazon.)
Running a blog is nice for group constructing & weblog posts might be repurposed in some ways—not simply in your website, construct additionally in e mail newsletters, on natural social media, hyperlink sharing, and so forth.
Licensed content material is a strategy to shortly publish content material to your weblog to be repurposed throughout different channels (e mail, natural social, paid social, and so forth.) Fast licensed content material info:
1) It’s properly written content material from knowledgeable writer that you’re licensed to make use of. So, high quality writing that may be printed immediately.
2) The physique copy can’t legally be edited. BUT you possibly can “customise” it by writing a branded introduction, sign-off, that includes product adverts inside it, altering the title, and altering the unique characteristic picture.
3) Due to canonical tags, google won’t “flag” it as duplicate content material, so there isn’t a adverse search engine optimization impact. Nonetheless, it’s not as “useful” for search engine optimization as a very authentic piece of content material— the one manner it’s going to assist search engine optimization is thru something you write within the intro/outro (which might additionally embody backlinks), in addition to the truth that it’s a new web page that exists in your weblog.
4) There’ll at all times be a sentence on the backside of the put up in smaller font in regards to the authentic writer and licensing settlement.
5) The value of licensed content material varies—it’s extra generally utilized by B2B corporations rented from dearer corporations like newscred, HOWEVER a brand new firm that’s targeted on DTC small e-commerce corporations has sprung up that gives it for as little as ~$40/piece (typical freelancer charges for well-written content material is $200-$300)
So what do you assume—would you employ licensed content material to construct group round your dropshipping retailer / to assist your content material technique on your e-commerce weblog? Why or why not?
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.