Hello All,

Initially, I actually hope the scenario of Corona virus is contained quickly and folks stay protected (many unusual individuals are impacted who did not eat wild animals).

That stated, I request some steering concerning what to do almost about a provider order in China.

I had payed via Paypal they usually have been to despatch the order on Feb fifth (Simply after the lunar new yr break) as manufacturing had some remaining touches left to be carried out.

Now the order will likely be inevitably delayed (confirmed with the provider). The provider is dependable primarily based on the previous monitor report however can’t affirm how lengthy could be the delay.

Paypal’s 45 days (to ask for refund/dispute the fee) are ending in 2 days. Ought to I simply ask for refund and pay once more when the provider is able to ship? or simply wait?

Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.

Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.

Try us today free for 14 days. No credit card required.