I personal a small enterprise that makes a speciality of promoting refurbished electronics. I’ve completed over $550,000 in gross sales via eBay this yr. My aim for 2020 is to arrange an e-commerce website in order that I can begin making gross sales via each channels. A whole lot of eBay sellers do not need an unbiased web site, a enterprise itemizing with Google and don’t present up wherever aside from eBay.
I’ve checked out Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce. Initially, I used to be going to start out with Shopify however a colleague informed me that it will get actually costly actually quick.
These are the the reason why I believe Shopify wouldn’t be an excellent match:
– The gadgets we promote are thought-about “high-risk”
– Common transaction is $700 so charges would possibly harm
– PayPal integration can be vital however prices extra
I don’t plan to have greater than 100 gadgets out there at a time.
The positioning must have:
– Integration with eBay
– Capability to print transport labels (cubic precedence)
– Capability to trace stock ranges
– a ticket system to offer help to clients
– ideally be simple to handle (it’s simply me)
– a trade-in or buyback possibility for buyer’s electronics (not vital however can be good)
We at the moment pay eBay:
– $25/month for retailer subscription (this lowers vendor charges)
– eBay charges are 3.6% per transaction
– PayPal charges are 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction
– Wherever from $1,500-$5,000 in vendor charges per thirty days
– We additionally generally use promoted listings (eBay’s promoting service) at a charge of 6% per buy on high of eBay and PayPal charges
– Return labels value us greater than the unique transport value ($22 vs $18)
Any assist or solutions can be appreciated.
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.