I’m searching for a contemporary low cost system for buying to my ecommerce.
– can import product gross sales and information
– counsel buy orders based mostly on gross sales, present inventory and different parameters
– semi automation of buy orders through e mail and EDI
– product batch capabilities (elective?)
– inventory/warehouse evaluation
We presently use an previous ERP and it’s reaaally unhealthy
We’ve got about 3000 in inventory from round 100 suppliers
We use Magento for entrance finish
Many of the merchandise have greatest earlier than dates (meals)
Any good software program on the market? Open supply? Not seeking to make investments $20 000 with month-to-month charges of $1200 if I haven’t got to. The previous software program corporations within the area appear good however VERY pricy.
Cannot eliminate the ERP so planning on integrating
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.