I’m a visible artist and craftsperson. I do customized work, drawings and handmade crocheted stuffed animals, blankets, and so forth.
Up to now, I’ve been operating my enterprise as word-of-mouth by money transactions, a Fb enterprise web page (funds by Venmo and PayPal), and I used Etsy for awhile (gave up bc I didn’t get a lot visitors there)
I’ve not too long ago had a significant enhance in my enterprise due to some of my merchandise being shared fairly a bit on fb.
I’m desirous to benefit from this growth in enterprise and begin an internet site of my very own. Right here’s what I’m on the lookout for:
1. Capacity to have a portfolio
2. Store that’s useable by the web site AND linkable to my enterprise Fb (so many shoppers know me from that account)
3. Capacity to have clients contact me by the web site
4. Simple to make use of interface
5. Capacity to buy and hyperlink a site identify
Any ideas welcome!
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.