Has anybody began an artisan textile store?
My husband and I (based mostly in Europe) are taking an exploratory journey to Morocco within the spring and trying to join with artisans domestically which are making caftans, baskets, rugs, pillow covers, and slippers. We wish to deliver these handmade items again to Europe by going on to the supply and paying the artisans their asking value (with out middlemen) to make it truthful and moral.
I’ve in depth advertising and marketing background and design web sites/web optimization/branding as a residing, so I’ve that half down. I’m extra searching for questions on logistics of the sourcing course of.
* Has anybody opened a store like this the place they supply from worldwide makers?
* If that’s the case, how do you supply and maintain stock?
* Are you transport the whole lot you buy again house and holding/transport it from there?
* We’ve about 12okay USD saved as much as make investments and likewise curious if this is sufficient to get began with an honest inventory?
* Is that this a worthwhile area of interest?
Will take any and all suggestions/recommendation! Thanks!
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.