I made a web site with items organized by character traits: [https://traitpal.com/](https://traitpal.com/). It is an Amazon affiliate web site for now. I spent about three months full-time making it. Up to now:
* Small 180Ok obtain (compressed)
* Conscious of cellular vs. desktop
* UI-tested on a number of customers
* 210 items unfold amongst 52 classes
* 20ish vector artwork drawings of combination-animals and UI elements. This was the one most time-consuming half, since I am no graphics designer.
* Fastened most points that have been discovered by instruments like web site grader and woo rank
* Listed by Google and showing in searches (although very low)
Nonetheless to do:
* website positioning: backlinks, and many others. It is a thriller to me, even after studying about it.
* Put it up for sale (with none cash)
* Enhance UI
* Add options
I would recognize any feedback, recommendation, or encouragement. (And even some paid work!)
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.