TLDR: What’s the easiest way deal with a centralized buyer portal?
I am engaged on a brand new ecommerce web site. The corporate I am working for makes use of a number of completely different instruments for stuff like e-mail advertising and marketing(mailchimp), buyer help(zendesk), some CRM stuff(contact record mainly) and a ERP for inventory and accounting.
I need the brand new ecommerce web site to offer the shopper an entire view of his/her buyer relationship with the corporate:
* Edit their private knowledge, like e-mail, telephone quantity, tackle
* Set their consents for private knowledge
* Take away/add to publication lists
* View historic orders, create new orders
* Ship customer support requests, view historic customer support requests.
The shopper mustn’t **really feel** like they’re wherever else then on our platform. Like a 3rd get together CRM and so forth.
**What is going to the perfect technical resolution be to attain this?**
* Develop a plugin on high of our eCommerce platform, get and replace all knowledge utilizing APIs?
* Deal with all person knowledge in a central knowledge warehouse(on high of the eCommerce platform), that talks to all the opposite instruments utilizing APIs?
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.